Man who has been in eight failed marriages says he isn’t giving up on love - Welcome to Zillah Diaries

© 2020-All Rights Reserved***Welcome to Zina Patrick

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Submit Your Story Here!

***Welcome 2 2020***

Welcome to Zillah Diaries
  • Home
    • Z-T-V
    • Z-Trends
    • _Top News
    • _Taraba News
    • _Security
    • _Newspaper Reviews
    • _Politics & People
    • _Cars
    • _Word News
    • _Bio
    • _Business
    • _Finances
    • _Z-Fashion
    • Z-Entertainment
    • _Movies
    • _Music
    • _Celebrities
    • _YouTube Channesls
    • _Network Adverts
    • _Naija Latest
    • Z-Sport
    • Z-Event
    • _Anniversaries
    • _Birthdays
    • _Weddings
    • _Programs
    • _Latest Events
    • _Pop Culture
    • _Comedy Night
    • Z-Jokes
    • _Laff Up
    • _Funnies Quote
    • _Comedy Kits
    • _Gossip
    • Z-Features
    • _Chef
    • __Food
    • __Cake
    • _Beauty & Health
    • _Relationships Talks
    • _Opportunities
    • _Art's & Culture, Travel
    • _Funitures
    • _Blogger
    • _Health
    • _Volunteers
    • _Scholarships
    • _Lifestyle
    • __Business Ideas
    • __Education
    • __Job Portals
    • _Motivational Quote
    • _Testimonials
    • _Weekend Reviews
    • Z-Services
    • _Data Tips
    • _Website Design
    • _Phone Repairs & Tools
    • _PC Maintenance & Repairs
    • _Makeup & Hair Styles
    • _Car Maintenance
    • Z-Shop

    Post Top Ad

    Man who has been in eight failed marriages says he isn’t giving up on love
    Home Zi Tech Man who has been in eight failed marriages says he isn’t giving up on love

    Man who has been in eight failed marriages says he isn’t giving up on love

    Engnr. Patrick Mbali 10:23 AM Zi Tech,
    Share This

    +1
    Image result for When Sheppard met Cristel Lalec
    A 69-year-old man, Ron Sheppard, says he has not given up on love even though he has had eight failed marriages.
    When Sheppard met Cristel Lalec, he probably thought it would be the final ‘bus stop’ for him until she ran off with another man before he could tie the knot.
    Things were bad enough for ­Britain’s most married man Ron after Filipino Cristel, 28, had been told by the Home Office she could no longer stay in the UK and would have to return home, UK Mirror reported.
    But he was left devastated when she packed her bags and fled. Ron believes she was seeing another man and has now alerted police and the Border Agency in case she is trying to stay here illegally.


    Sheppard said, “I’m devastated by this, I did everything for that girl and she does a runner, I feel like such a mug.” He revealed that “cracks began to appear” in their relationship because she was still married in the Philippines, despite pledging to divorce.He said, “We had no love life, nothing whatsoever because she insisted she was a committed Christian and did not believe in sex before marriage.
    “I respected that and hoped at least she would become my carer but she just became more distant. “She hated my Norman Wisdom impressions, she had no idea who he was. She’d just sit there with her earphones in taking selfies and I’d have to shout her name just to get her to look at me.”
    Ron still applied for a carer’s visa for Cristel in the hope they could spend their lives together.
    But he added: “I should have known when she lost her engagement ring that things were not right.
    “Then she started going out a lot and making new friends.
    “Even after her visa was denied I thought there might be a chance but she just grew so cold and distant.
    “Then, on Saturday, she told me she was going out. She looked at me for a long time and said she was flying home next week and wished me goodbye.
    “I now know she was saying goodbye forever, I checked her room after she left and realised she had taken all of her luggage.
    “I can’t reach her at all and she has blocked me on Facebook.
    “A friend has told me she met another man since she has been here and is now with him. I am devastated beyond words.
    “I loved that woman with all my heart. But I thought it was for the best I phoned the police and the Border Agency just in case she was trying to stay illegally.”
    Ron met Cristel when he lived in Thailand with wife number seven and her friend Wan. The trio would socialise regularly.
    He lost contact when that relationship collapsed.
    But after his marriage to eighth wife Weng started to break down he struck up a friendship with Cristel in 2015.
    Ron flew to the Philippines and spent that Christmas with call centre worker Cristel and her family in their rural home in Lubao, Pampanga.
    He wasted no time and on New Year’s Eve asked the mum-of-one to marry him. She arrived last November and lived at his home in Somerton, Somerset.
    In a Mirror interview after they met, Ron, who suffers from Parkinson’s disease amongst other ailments, said: “This one is real love. This is the last one. I promise.”
    Cristel insisted she was not using the sickly pensioner just as a way to get to Britain.
    She said: “I know what it looks like but I am not here for a ­passport. I am not here to take advantage of Ron.”
    But despite his heartache, old romantic Ron insisted he has not given up on finding his “forever wife”.
    He said: “Cristel won’t put me off looking for love. Wife number nine is still out there, I just have to find her.
    “As far as I’m concerned I’m back on the market. I’m not going to say I haven’t already had women contacting me, I don’t know what it is about me, women just seem to flock to me.
    “I’m batting them off. I think it could be my natural charm and charisma.
    “I am great at ­impressions, I can do 54 different people like Norman Wisdom and Frank Spencer.
    “Although I’ve got to be honest after all this time I sometimes think women could just be too much trouble.
    “But I am determined to not die alone, I refuse to end up in a home and I will find someone who will love me for who I am.”
    Ron has been married for 44 of the past 48 years, the longest lasting 13 years and the shortest just 10 months.
    He said: “The Tories should get me to negotiate Brexit, after all, how many people have had as many divorces as me?”

    Tags # Zi Tech
    Share This
    Author Image

    About Engnr. Patrick Mbali

    Zi Tech
    Post By: Engnr. Patrick Mbali at 10:23 AM
    Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
    Labels: Zi Tech

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

    Newer Post Older Post Home
    Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

    Post Bottom Ad

    Author Details

    We are here to Promote you and your products, contact us!
    okay?
    Zina Broadcasting Network has established herself as an artist, singer, producer and social media celebrity
    over the years and has amassed a large fan base of over five $$$!

    If you are a company or brand looking to advertise or promote to About Zina Network fan base please
    send an email to Info@zinanetwork.com or call; +2349033393143 with details and you will be contacted within 24 hrs
    C.E.O. Engnr. Patrick Mbali Founder


    Like + Share

    Socialize

    • instagram
      Followers

    We promote and does videos ads here

    By ZinaNetwork

    ***Shop Here***

    ***Shop Here***

    Sign up with US!

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Translate

    Follow On Twitter

    Follow @mbalipatrick1

    Popular News

    • Ni Naka Ne (I Am Yours)” – A Soulful Collaboration by Apst. Iliya D. Lukas & Min Happiness
      Ni Naka Ne (I Am Yours)” – A Soulful Collaboration by Apst. Iliya D. Lukas & Min Happiness
      The gospel music scene is blessed with a powerful new release titled “Ni Naka Ne (I Am Yours)” , a heartfelt collaboration between Apostle I...
    • President Buhari urge Nigerians to rise above divisions
      Update! By Zina Network: President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to rise above personal,  group, sectarian and other interests, ...
    • 22 Women Describe What an Orgasm Feels Like!
      Update! By Zina Network: 1.  Yes, the first time you have an orgasm you'll probably realize,  "Ohhh, that's what that was,...
    • I’m a huge Apple fan — but there are 9 big reasons why I’m not buying the HomePod (AAPL)
      I wouldn’t call myself an Apple loyalist, exactly — even though I'm typing these words on my MacBook while listening to mus...
    • NGO urges INEC to deregister political parties without win in 2019
      Update! By Zina Network: Dr. Dan Mou, Executive Chairman, Centre for Poverty Eradication, Development and Equal Opportunity (CEPEDEO), s...

    Recent

    Comments

    Z-Store

    Z-Store
    Fashion Wears

    My Blog List

    • Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website
      BREAKING NEWS!! Former President Muhammadu Buhari is Dead 😢 - Muhammadu Buhari – Nigeria’s former president and military ruler, is dead 😢 Buhari died on Sunday at a London hospital, his spokesperson, Garba Shehu, a...
      1 year ago

    Followers

    Archive

    Technology

    Z-Tags

    Blogger (26) Celebrities (30) Entertainment (75) News (209) Sports (70) Technology (46) Tutorial Tips (28) World News (42)

    Tweets

    Tweet to @mbalimotivation
    (2020) Zina Network. Powered by Blogger.

    Connect With us


    Search This Blog

    Just Know News

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    My Pages

    • Celebrities (30)
    • Entertainment (75)
    • Fashion (54)
    • Music (11)
    • News (209)
    • Newspaper (139)
    • Sports (70)
    • Technology (46)
    • Tutorial Tips (28)
    • World News (42)

    Pages

    • Home
    • Contact Us
    • About Us
    • Ads enquery
    • Submit a Story
    • Sports
    • Gossip!
    • Events
    Crafted with by Zina Network | Distributed by ZN