BEst Wishes From Zina Network Sir. HBD - Welcome to Zina Broadcasting Network (ZBN)

***Welcome 2 2020***

Post Top Ad

BEst Wishes From Zina Network Sir. HBD

BEst Wishes From Zina Network Sir. HBD

Share This
Post By: Zina Network: BEST WISHES FROM


May you find the kind of peace that will always follow you to the end, may your face shine in light of joy that will give you endless joy in life. Happy birthday.






  • Thank God for being there for us, if not for your love and support, I wonder where I will be today. I wish you the best sir.
  • May the Lord in His infinite mercy make this day the beginning of your success; I wish you all the best on this earth.
  • Thank you for the love you have shown to me, thank you for the blessing that I have you as a gift from the custody of the highest God. Happy birthday.
  • I just want to say thank you for everything you have done in my life. Happy birthday to my beloved father. May you find your heart desires fulfilled.
  • I will always thank you for everything you have done in my life. I will pray that the Lords should look at you with His merciful face. Happy birthday.
  • Thank you so much, I will always be happy with a great father whose mission is to make me happy all my life.
  • I am happy today, and will like to say congratulations on your birthday. An amazing father is plus one today, cheer him up for me.
  • Wishing the world’s best father happy birthday, as you clock another year, may your love, happiness and success continue to make you happy all your life. Happy birthday to you.
  • Wishing you the best of luck, thinking of you in peace and harmony. You are a good legacy of a god father.
  • I am so relaxed today as I am overwhelmed with joy celebrating the best father in the world. I love you so much.
  • Thank you my dear lovely father, may your honor find its root in all that is important in life. Happy birthday my good father.
  • I want to say a big thank you to my dad, I want to say thank you for always been there for me all my life.
  • I have prepared a special cake for my dad, I am inviting the entire family and friends to come and celebrate with us.
  • Today is going to be one of the most interesting days in my life as I am marking the birthday of a precious father. Happy birthday.

ZInanetwork.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Post Bottom Ad