How do I stop being her assistant boyfriend? - Welcome to Zina Broadcasting Network (ZBN)

***Welcome 2 2020***

Post Top Ad

How do I stop being her assistant boyfriend?

How do I stop being her assistant boyfriend?

Share This
If she truly has a boyfriend, what are my chances of getting her?
Assistant boyfriendHi Bukky,
There's this girl I'm so in love with and I think she's into me, too.
She's been absolutely responsive to me and I was beginning to think we might actually have a thing going.
But then, during a random chat last night, she told me she has a boyfriend.
I very much doubt this but I'm still pretty confused.
We went out together to the movies for the first time last week but I opted not to ask her out yet.
Firstly, is it possible for a single girl to lie about having a boyfriend and why will she even do that?
Secondly, if it’s true that she truly has a boyfriend, what are my chances of getting her?
I’m asking because I love her so much and she has also been 100% responsive to me, she even calls me and texts me often.
_________________
Dear reader,
I think you need to listen to what she says.
If she’s said she has a boyfriend, then maybe she really does. Don’t let the attraction and good vibes distract you from the truth.
It’s possible for girls to lie about having a boyfriend. This actually happens when they’re not feeling a guy and they’re trying to get him to back off.
But then, this particular babe does not sound like someone who wants you to go away.
Nonetheless, you still need to have a conversation with her though.
You should ask her to honestly tell you why she’s leading you on and shining a bright green light at you when she knows she has someone in her life.
If that’s what you really want, then you should let her know that you want her to be your girl and she needs to clean up her act and decide if it’s the other guy she wants or you.
Enough of the side-guy game she’s playing.
__________________
Do you want to talk about your love life, marriage or family issues?
Do you have burning questions that you would love to get answers to?
Just send a mail to relationships@pulse.ng and I'll provide the most honest answers to them anonymously.
Note; the chances of getting a quick response reduces if the text in your email has a lot of abbreviations. So, please write as properly as possible.
So, why not send that mail today and let's talk about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Post Bottom Ad