Celebrities on the Absolute Worst Holiday Presents They’ve Ever Received - Welcome to Zillah Diaries

***Welcome 2 2020***

Post Top Ad

Celebrities on the Absolute Worst Holiday Presents They’ve Ever Received

Celebrities on the Absolute Worst Holiday Presents They’ve Ever Received

Share This
17 Celebrities on the Absolute Worst Holiday Presents They’ve Ever Received

As much as we would love to say that we adore every present we receive each year, we don’t. Naturally, as hard as we try to put on our “happy” faces, there are some presents we don’t use, don’t like, or are gag gifts from mean siblings. And just because celebrities seem to “have it all,” that doesn’t mean that a few WTF gifts haven’t snuck their way under their Christmas trees, either.

To prove that, once again, celebrities are just like us, we talked to 17 famous people about the absolute worst holiday present they’ve ever received, and their answers were a mixture of horrifying and hilarious. From haunted clown dolls to frog furniture to good ol’ Chia Pets, peek at the 17 worst holiday presents stars have ever received, ahead. (And pray that none of them are under your Christmas tree this year.)

Lauren ConradLauren Conrad
"We do a white elephant gift exchange with my family every year and it’s always something bizarre. Like Spencer’s gifts, like, 'Who can find the most offensive thing?' My brother, either last year or the year before, had gone to a thrift shop and found the most terrifying clown figurine. And nobody wanted it. They wanted it out of the house immediately. But we do the gift exchange where you can steal it twice and it’s yours. I didn’t up with that one. Thank God. Someone usually gets lazy and just puts booze in and that’s usually what I go for," said former reality star, Lauren Conrad.



Ashley GrahamAshley Graham
"When I was in middle school, I had this frog and toad obsession. I had no idea why. So I had all these frog planters and frog socks and I got frog t-shirts. The next Christmas, I had to tell everybody, 'I’m over frogs.' But my whole room was full of frogs. It was so weird. Who’s into frogs?" said model Ashley Graham.



Chloe Grace MoretzChloë Grace Moretz
"I think it’s always funny that people hate getting socks, but I actually love getting socks for Christmas because I could always use a new pair of socks. And I told my family this year, ‘All I want for Christmas this year is a nice pair of slippers.’ Like some good slippers. That’s it. I don’t want jewelry or anything. Nothing expensive. Just some slippers," said actress Chloë Grace Moretz.


Michael Phelps
Michael Phelps
"I have no idea where to begin. I’ve been given a lot of coffee mugs, a lot of swimming towels, nothing really stands out as bizarre. To this day I’m one of the worst people to shop for, because if I want something, I go and buy it. If I want a game or if I want a book, I’ll go out and buy it. That’s always challenging to my parents. My mom always tries to get little small memories of every major city we’ve been to, whether for a swim meet or a special time in my life. Once I had a meet in Rome, so she got me a huge statue of the Roman Collosseum. Which is awesome, but I have a hard time finding space in my house for all of them," said Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps.
Halima Aden
Halima Aden
"We’re Muslim. We do Eid. So they give us money. No gifts. The best would probably be. There’s too many. The worst is my brother’s gift that he got me when I turned 14 and that was just towels. And I’m pretty sure they were on clearance. They weren’t even the nice towels," said model Halima Aden.


Carla Hall
Carla Hall
"The worst gift that I got was clearly something that was regifted to me, that was something that had nothing to do with my life or anything. A plate with a bowl attached. It was old-looking, like somebody’s grandmother’s. And I know I have gray hair, but really, not yet," said chef Carla Hall.

Jessica Meraz
Jessica Meraz
"A Green Day CD as a joke. I hate Green Day, no offense," said TNT's "Major Crimes" star Jessica Meraz.





Joey LawrenceJoey Lawrence
"A set of encyclopedias when I was a kid," said actor Joey Lawrence, who recently released his holiday single, "Christmas Time."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Post Bottom Ad