Following Atiku’s move to PDP, President
Muhammad Buhari has expressed shock that (PDP) is planning to return to
power in 2019 despite the alleged atrocities they committed while in
power.
Buhari said this during an interactive
session with community leaders in Kano as part of activities to round
off his two-day visit to Kano.
In his words: “The atrocities committed
by this group against the country are still fresh in our mind, and
coming to think of it that they are dreaming to stage a comeback is
highly surprising.”
“This group plunged the country into the unnecessary economic mess owing to wanton looting of our Common wealth
He maintained that those who have the onus to administer justice on corrupt individuals are themselves complicit in corruption.
“It becomes difficult to confront it
head-on. In a raid conducted by security agents on the resident of a
Federal High Court judge recently, they found in his possession four
diplomatic passports, a huge amount of hard currency and other
incriminating documents bordering on economic crime, and these are the
same guys empowered by the constitution to dispensed justice on
saboteurs.”
Mr. President further stated that why he
said he, “I belong to everybody and belong to nobody” during his
swearing-in after he won the 2015 presidential election was because: “My
problem is Nigeria and I have been involved in almost all the
instability Nigeria experienced – the civil war, the coups, and
counter-coups.
“That was why I said during my swearing- in that ‘I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody’.”






.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.