In reaction to the viral photo of the
multitude who trooped out to welcome President Buhari on his arrival for
a two-day visit in Kano, Ace Comedian, Alibaba has said its because
they are jobless.
He said that if they had a job to get to they wouldn’t be on the street under the hot sun just to welcome Mr. President.
“These are the types that will cast
votes for you for an exchange of a 5kg bag of rice. Why? Because they
are down to their last hope. I tell many people. A citizen who gets a
good primary education will be triggered to get a secondary education.
“At worst they will do better at
Vocational schools. But once there is no foundational education, as
basic as A is for Apple and 1+1=2 and all elementary teachings, the
brain is locked out of the growth process. Because that basic education
is what all other things are built on.
“Look at the pictures, you see
popularity… I see thousands who can be used by anyone who has plans that
will not benefit this country. Let’s begin to educate the child. The
educated child will understand policies. The educated child will become a
good citizen.
“The educated child will grow up to contribute to the Nigerian economy. What do I know Sef? Shebi I am just a comedian?”






.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.